Monday, March 12, 2012

Baby Steps

My last Blog hast come to a more or less complete stop due to my change in career. A bit of a bummer, since I was really enjoying writing it. And I am missing it.

Then I heard in a meeting today that we will be using Prezi as our new way of giving presentations. I took one look at it and thought: Wow cool! Way better than the standard office versions (OO, Libre, MS, you name it...) Then I took a second look and thought: But wait a minute! This might look cool, but it's just as easy to make bad presentations in this than in the other packages.

So I decided that I would document my learning curve just as I have done with Revit and maybe, just maybe, other people will find my thoughts interesting enough to read them here.

So, here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment